PhD student in Neurosciences graduated in Mathematics, keen on numerical applications of biomedical and industrial kind, works well with people with different formation.
Preferred fields: R&D, Programming, IT
- 01/2014 - present
- PhD student in Neurosciences at the University of Padova IT.
- 01/2010 - 10/2012
- Master Student at the University of Padova
- Master's Degree in Mathematics. Title of the thesis: Reconstruction of medical images from Radon data in transmission and emission tomography.
Supervisor: prof. De Marchi. Co-supervisor: dott. Cecchin (Medical dep. of Padua). Final note: 102/110.
- 10/2006 - 12/2009
- Student at the University of Firenze.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics. Title of the thesis:Il Modello Lotka-Volterra. Supervisor: prof. Villari. Final note: 98/110.
- 2001 - 2006
- Senior high school specializing in science education, Liceo scientifico - ISS E. Balducci, Pontassieve (Florence).
- Italian: Mother-tongue.
- English: Good.
- French: Good.
- Matlab/Octave/Scilab, LaTeX, Python: Experienced.
- Mathematica, Julia: Good knowledge.
- C/C++, bash, html/css: Basis.
- Informatic skills
- Linux, Windows, Mac OS X.
- Microsoft Office, [Libre, Open]Office